From Europe to Australia via right way

Dorian Kim dorian at blackrose.org
Thu Apr 2 03:59:52 UTC 2015

I don’t believe anyone has significant IP network capacity going EU -> Australia in that direction, esp. since once you get to Singapore, the options to get to Australia are limited.

Even for networks that do have EU to Asia connectivity via Indian Ocean or land route to north Asia, the preferred path would be via US and transpac.

-dorian