update

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Sun Sep 28 04:57:53 UTC 2014

This is another case where a change was made.

If the change had not been made (implement the new kernel) then the vulnerability would not have been introduced.

The more examples people think they find, the more it proves my proposition.  Vulnerabilities can only be introduced or removed through change.  If there is no change, then the vulnerability profile is fixed.