update

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Sep 25 02:49:22 UTC 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Jim Popovitch <jimpop at gmail.com> wrote:
> You have done something wrong/different than what appears on a
> relatively clean install:

Since you didn't read it, I'm gonna repeat it:

"If you installed Debian from scratch in the last couple of years you
might have gotten a different system shell. Those of us who have been
using Debian for a *long time*  were asked once during one upgrade
whether we wanted the upgrade to change our defaults and generally
said no.

Welcome to production fellas, where the bleeding edge latest thing
isn't what's installed."

-Bill

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us
Can I solve your unusual networking challenges?