192.250.24.0/22 (as 23034) not reachable from Verizon, tinet, global crossing, XO

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Sep 19 16:03:16 UTC 2014

On 9/18/2014 4:42 PM, Brock Massel wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I'm hoping someone can shed some light on the situation.
>
> The 192.250.24 addresses have been reachable for several months in the current configuration with no reported issues. Since the 16th we have been hearing reports that destinations in that block are unavailable for some.
>
> Several looking glass' report network not in table.

Which ones ? I see you via just Rogers (AS812). Do you have transit with
anyone else ?

TATA (AS6453) does not seem to know about you for some reason.  They
peer directly with Rogers. Perhaps the RADB entries are not there for
you ?  I think they create their filters based on that.

% whois -h whois.ra.net 192.250.24.0
route:      192.250.24.0/24
descr:      PNAP-ACS inflow route
origin:     AS19294
mnt-by:     MAINT-SGNS
changed:    corey.drake at sungard.com 20070201
source:     RADB

route:          192.250.24.0/23
descr:          Encompass Europe
origin:         AS702
member-of:      RS-UUNETNL
remarks:        -------------------------------------------
remarks:        E-mail is the preferred contact method!
remarks:        -------------------------------------------
remarks:        Please use one of the following addresses:
remarks:        abuse at nl.uu.net   - for abuse notification
remarks:        support at nl.uu.net - for technical questions
remarks:        info at nl.uu.net    - for anything else
remarks:        -------------------------------------------
notify:         ripe-guardian at NL.UU.NET
mnt-by:         AS1890-MNT
mnt-by:         UUNET-MNT
changed:        marcel at eu.uu.net 20011030
source:         RIPE
remarks:        ****************************
remarks:        * THIS OBJECT IS NOT VALID
remarks:        * Please note that all personal data has been removed
from this object.
remarks:        * To view the original object, please query the RIPE
Database at:
remarks:        * http://www.ripe.net/whois
remarks:        ****************************

route:        192.250.24.0/24