[VoiceOps] ITFS Term vendor question

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Fri Sep 19 02:55:23 UTC 2014

On 9/17/2014 16:59, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

I don't think I ever know the details of automatic TF routing, but I'm
pretty sure that in California Zenith and Enterprise numbers were
translated by R & R and sent collect.  Zenith 9000 is the only exception
I know of.

Operator 25 (?) calls were just sent collect to the CB number.

In-WATS was purchased for particular areas (rest-of-the-state, for
example) and calls from a point not paid-for simply would not translate.

--
The unique Characteristics of System Administrators:

The fact that they are infallible; and,

The fact that they learn from their mistakes.