192.250.24.0/22 (as 23034) not reachable from Verizon, tinet, global crossing, XO

Brock Massel BMassel at descartes.com
Thu Sep 18 20:42:23 UTC 2014

Hi folks,
I'm hoping someone can shed some light on the situation.

The 192.250.24 addresses have been reachable for several months in the current configuration with no reported issues. Since the 16th we have been hearing reports that destinations in that block are unavailable for some.

Several looking glass' report network not in table.

Can someone lend a hand? What is the best way to improve this situation? How do we find where the problem is?