Scotland ccTLD?

jamie rishaw j at arpa.com
Tue Sep 16 16:28:05 UTC 2014

Do we get to bill time and materials (t&m) if they vote to secede?  I mean,
we're engineers and all but even this discussion has netted a
nonsignificant number of billable hours.

Remember, the entire secession movement is being funded by a couple of
Lottery winners.

Just sayin'.

-j

--
jamie rishaw // .com.arpa at j <- reverse it. ish.

"...let's consider this world like a family and care about each other..."
             -Malala Yousafzai