MEF certifications recommendations?

Brandon Robare brobare at wavebroadband.com
Thu Sep 11 04:35:10 UTC 2014

The MEF puts out a list of accredited providers -
http://metroethernetforum.org/certification-mef-cecp/mef-cecp-atps

Not sure if any are local to Seattle however.

For me personally, when I studied for the CE 1.0 and CE 2.0 tests, I just
read the book that Jon Kieffer and Ralph Santitoro from Fujitsu wrote.
Would recommend this for any of your staff that already have a solid
understanding of the technical parts of CE. Easy read and aligns well with
the test.

Brandon