MEF certifications recommendations?

Daniel Rohan drohan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 23:00:33 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As our organization has matured, we've discovered the joy of speaking the
same carrier ethernet languages as our vendors and as such we're going
through a process of aligning our service-offerings with MEF-centric
terminology.

Anyone out there taken any MEF-certification training programs and had a
good enough experience to recommend one to us?

I'm looking for two types of training-- one for the customer-facing folks
and one for the engineering folks.

We're in Seattle, so local recommendations or nationally-know
recommendations are preferred.

Thanks,

Dan