More Godaddy DNS and whois server issues?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Sep 5 03:21:22 UTC 2014

I have an ear to whisper in on this topic at GD.

If you're still having trouble through today, Thursday, please reply
on this thread (or, if you're on Outages@, preferably over on that thread),
with what, when, and how, and I will pass the hard data along.

If you've already posted details here, just confirm still a problem, and
I can harvest.

The majority of the trouble is layer 3 and above, as I understand it;
ping/trace to the relevant servers is working on, generally?  If otherwise,
mention that as well, pse.

Cheers,
-- jra