Vendor cert levels

Derek Andrew derek.andrew at usask.ca
Wed Sep 3 21:47:42 UTC 2014

I found the fastest way to open a sev 1 case is to open it online as sev 3,
that gets all the questions out of the way, then call the 800 number and
escalate to network down emergency. You then hold for the next available
engineer. I am pleased with the responsiveness of this approach.

--
Copyright 2014 Derek Andrew (excluding quotations)

+1 306 966 4808
Information and Communications Technology
University of Saskatchewan
Peterson 120; 54 Innovation Boulevard
Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada. S7N 2V3
Timezone GMT-6