Vendor cert levels

Trent Farrell tfarrell at riotgames.com
Wed Sep 3 21:26:39 UTC 2014

^^ It really helps if you're a Cisco shop to have CCIEs.

Every place I've worked has offered to refund the cost of a cert after
you pass (if the employee fails, the cost is on them), and it's had a
pretty decent uptake among the more junior staff - as well as the CCIE
re-certs.

I'm not sure if Juniper have a similar type system of rewarding
partners that are packed with certified engineers, but I wouldn't be
surprised if they did.

--
Trent Farrell

Riot Games