Industry standard bandwidth guarantee?

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Oct 30 07:04:48 UTC 2014

For access side (home users) we have slightly over provisioned there
circuits, to minimize the "I¹m paying for 20 why am I getting 19" type of
calls.  Provision them out to 25 they get 23-24 on there speedtest
everyone is happy.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com
<http://www.race.com/>