Industry standard bandwidth guarantee?

keith tokash ktokash at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 23:57:13 UTC 2014

I'm sorry I should have been more specific.  I'm referring to the *percentage* of a circuit's bandwidth.  For example if you order a 20Mb site to site circuit and iperf shows 17Mb.  Well ... that's 15% off, which sounds hefty, but I'm not sure what's realistic to expect.

And beyond expectations, I'm wondering if there's a threshold that industry movers/shakers generally yell at their vendor for going below, and try to get a refund or move the link to a new port/box.