.mil postmaster Contacts?

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Wed Oct 29 21:19:26 UTC 2014

Well the servers for DISA.MIL are not EDNS compliant, they drop
EDNS version 1 queries and unless you are running a experimental
nameserver which expects EDNS version negotiation to work it shouldn't
be causing you issues yet.  Otherwise the lookups of the MX records
succeed.

There is no good reason to block EDNS version 1 queries. All it
does is break EDNS version negotiation.

Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC