.mil postmaster Contacts?

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:43:34 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: NANOG [mailto:nanog-bounces at nanog.org] On Behalf Of Alain Hebert
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 9:14 AM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Re: .mil postmaster Contacts?

> Might be related to the news (CNN this morning) about the WH network being
exploited for a few days now.
> They might be going after some .mil to and the tightening up of those
networks may cause disruption.

I think it has to do with DNSSEC.  The google DNS FAQ mentions (along with
someone else who emailed me off-list) checking DNSVIZ for issues.  So
looking at:
http://dnsviz.net/d/disa.mil/dnssec/

seems to indicate some issues.   RRSET TTL MISMATCH I think they all are.
Any DISA people on here?  Using a non-Google DNS (which I guess isn't doing
DNSSEC validation) does resolve the names fine.

Chuck