.mil postmaster Contacts?

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Mon Oct 27 18:34:18 UTC 2014

Those all appear to be going through DISA's Enterprise Email system.

http://www.disa.mil/Services/Computing/~/media/Files/DISA/Services/Computing/DECCServiceDeskContact.pdf

If they don't have an option specifically for Enterprise Email, try
contacting the extension for Oklahoma City.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net