Trying to identify hosts

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:28:22 UTC 2014

Oh and along that line of trying to find the source - nothing
indicates godaddy here (kinda annoying):

 % curl -I secureserver.net

        ~ swlap1
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate
Pragma: no-cache
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:02:33 GMT

 % curl -I www.secureserver.net

        ~ swlap1
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: -1
Location: http://www.secureserver.net/default404.aspx
Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.0
Set-Cookie: language0=en-US; domain=secureserver.net; expires=Tue,
27-Oct-2015 16:02:35 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: market=en-US; domain=secureserver.net; expires=Tue,
27-Oct-2015 16:02:35 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: language0=en-US; domain=secureserver.net; expires=Tue,
27-Oct-2015 16:02:35 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: market=en-US; domain=secureserver.net; expires=Tue,
27-Oct-2015 16:02:35 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: ATL.SID.SALES=
iMxiGMyW7sDBszdtMEyatYk7buGydr4hjvissnKiLec%3d;
path=/; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: gdCassCluster.sePQKXdv2U=2; path=/
Set-Cookie: language0=en-US; domain=secureserver.net; expires=Tue,
27-Oct-2015 16:02:35 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: market=en-US; domain=secureserver.net; expires=Tue,
27-Oct-2015 16:02:35 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: ATL.SID.SALES=iMxiGMyW7sDBszdtMEyatYk7buGydr4hjvissnKiLec%3d;
path=/; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: gdCassCluster.sePQKXdv2U=2; path=/
Set-Cookie: mobile.redirect.browser=0; path=/
P3P: policyref="/w3c/p3p.xml", CP="COM CNT DEM FIN GOV INT NAV ONL PHY
PRE PUR STA UNI IDC CAO OTI DSP COR CUR OUR IND"
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:02:34 GMT

 % echo "QUIT" | openssl s_client -connect www.secureserver.net:443 |
head -10
         ~ swlap1
depth=2 C = US, ST = Arizona, L = Scottsdale, O = "Starfield
Technologies, Inc.", CN = Starfield Root Certificate Authority - G2
verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
DONE
CONNECTED(00000003)
---
Certificate chain
 0 s:/C=US/ST=Arizona/L=Scottsdale/O=Special Domain Services,
LLC/CN=*.secureserver.net
   i:/C=US/ST=Arizona/L=Scottsdale/O=Starfield Technologies,
Inc./OU=http://certs.starfieldtech.com/repository//CN=Starfield Secure
Certificate Authority - G2
 1 s:/C=US/ST=Arizona/L=Scottsdale/O=Starfield Technologies,
Inc./OU=http://certs.starfieldtech.com/repository//CN=Starfield Secure
Certificate Authority - G2
   i:/C=US/ST=Arizona/L=Scottsdale/O=Starfield Technologies,
Inc./CN=Starfield Root Certificate Authority - G2
 2 s:/C=US/ST=Arizona/L=Scottsdale/O=Starfield Technologies,
Inc./CN=Starfield Root Certificate Authority - G2
   i:/C=US/O=Starfield Technologies, Inc./OU=Starfield Class 2
Certification Authority
---