NOC Calendar

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:38:41 UTC 2014

I was looking into something like this a while back and one thing that
didnt seem to exist but I thought would be cool is if you could have a x86
box or appliance that could take video output of lets say a couple virtual
machines and encode it into a standard TV signal so your average TV with a
builtin tuner and have each VM's display encoded into a different TV
channel. This way you could throw up TV's everywhere and easily change
whats displayed at any time without having to have devices plugged into
every TV.

If this already exists or someone has built anything like this I would love
to hear about it.

- chris