inexpensive KVMoIP

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Oct 23 20:54:17 UTC 2014

Having recently encountered a problem with a machine, I’m looking for an inexpensive KVMoIP device to place within a facility to take VGA/USB Keyboard for a single host scale.  Ideally something that can be properly placed on the internet, but that’s not a showstopper.

If you’re willing to loan me one for a week or two as well, let me know too so I can ship it to the site and recover my machine.

(Time to start moving to next-gen for personal servers.. *sigh*).

- Jared