Linux: concerns over systemd [OT]

nanog at jack.fr.eu.org nanog at jack.fr.eu.org
Wed Oct 22 10:34:17 UTC 2014

Before leaving Debian, things to think:
- will systemd be officialy the only system available ?
- if so, won't we get a way to bypass that ?

I'm not gonna throw Debian away due to such a mess, without fighting
hard, and I think you should do the same: talk, patch if needed, show
you're here

If all good people who laugh insanely about systemd leave Debian alone,
who's left ? gnome-people ? systemd-fanatics (heretics?) ?