Why is .gov only for US government agencies?

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Wed Oct 22 05:25:46 UTC 2014

Instead of multiple govs trying to use .gov or .mil, the best idea would be
to collapse .gov under .gov.us and .mil under .mil.us (Much like how other
countries already work).

I don't see that happening as long as the US gov has a say in the matter.
I think .su will be decommissioned long before .gov or .mil are.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net