ISP Shaping Hardware

Rafael Possamai rafael at gav.ufsc.br
Tue Oct 21 04:38:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

I never used it. I always get a fresh install of FreeBSD and configure it
from scratch so that it doesn't have all of the overhead from pfSense...
Downside is that you have to configure it all by hand, but when all you
need is one or two features, I prefer to do that instead. I usually go with
pfSense for OpenVPN tunnels since it's just quicker with the GUI.