ISP Shaping Hardware

Ankit Agrawal ankitagrawals at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:45:17 UTC 2014

Hi Skeeve,

Have you heard of Saisei (www.saisei.com)?

They have a very good product that allows you to do this and much more in a virtualised environment.
The software solution allows for very small to very large scale deployments and has a RESTful API for easy integration with your applications.
They are getting a lot of traction with some of the major players in the industry around the globe.

I can get you in touch with the right people if you like?

Cheers,

Ankit.