ISP Shaping Hardware

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+nanog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Oct 20 21:34:30 UTC 2014

What I'd really love is a vAppliance.  Some of these hardware solutions are
VERY expensive for offering only an average solution.  I'd also rather not
rely on their hardware, but servers with VMware (or whatever) that we can
design our own redundancy.

Does anyone know if Allot does a Virtual Appliance?

I've also heard that pfSense is an interesting option... That could easily
be virtualised I would assume.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

experts360: https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering