Major California Faults Ready To Rupture | IFLScience

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 17:20:30 UTC 2014

You should restate the "predates"; I was on console on earthquake.berkeley.edu at the time Loma Prieta let go, using among other things (then) Forumnet (now) ICB in a chat, and one of the immediate damage indications was that everyone at UC Santa Cruz dropped offline.

Topic important, though, I live near the Hayward Fault now, and all my customers and most of their data are in the shake zone.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone