Sigh. 16 years ago today.

Daniël W. Crompton daniel.crompton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:49:59 UTC 2014

At the time he died I was just being introduced to Internet, and first read
his name when reading rfc 821. I had never really heard of Jon Postel's
legacy until a remembrance on this list some years back which is when I
added a reminder to my calendar. Every year it reminds me that "*if I have
seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.*"

D.

Oplerno is built upon empowering faculty and students

--
Daniël W. Crompton <daniel.crompton at gmail.com>

<http://specialbrands.net/>

<http://specialbrands.net/>