BCP38 wiki reminder

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Oct 16 17:30:04 UTC 2014

Thanks to several folks who've recently asked me to create accounts for them
on the BCP38.info wiki.  (We had to leave it on manual because we couldn't
come up with a reasonable way to despam it, and were stuck on an older
release; I think that might have changed now...)

We welcome all contributions to the site, in the name of reducing untraceable
DOS attacks on the greater Internet.

I've filled in the articles for which I have first hand knowledge, but we
still need contributions from people with experience running larger more
complex edge networks, and also parts of the core.

Got some free time this weekend?  Here's your chance to be Smart and Helpful!

Cheers,
-- jr 'or whacky; whichever you prefer' a