UPDATE: Anyone shed light on Verizon blocking pop3 offnetwork?

Jack Bates jbates at paradoxnetworks.net
Wed Oct 15 20:23:34 UTC 2014

Okay. This appears to be Network based filters.

We cannot connect from networks in 104/8, 158/8, or 107/8.

We are able to connect using the provider IP Address on the border
routers. We also had an upstream test from 199/8 and they were successful.

I've already sent emails to the whois contact without response.

Jack Bates