Anyone shed light on Verizon blocking pop3 offnetwork?

Mark E. Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Wed Oct 15 18:15:07 UTC 2014

Good luck.

Let me know if you find anybody with a clue over there.

Last week we took over ZoneEdit (DNS Provider + mail forwarding) and
they started blocking the new ZoneEdit mail forwarders within a couple
hours of go-live - almost certainly it's some statistical based block
because of the sudden influx of mail from a new IP.

Impossible to get ahold of anybody, multiple delist requests go unanswered.

Almost considering blocking verizon across everything we control just to
get somebody's f***ing attention over there.

- mark

--
Mark E. Jeftovic <markjr at easydns.com>
Founder & CEO, easyDNS Technologies Inc.