Multi-port RFC2544/EtherSAM loopback appliance

Chad Lamb chad at xkl.com
Wed Oct 15 00:06:04 UTC 2014

We have been using the VeEX UX400 platform.  It has a portable and
rack-mount version, we have the portable so I can't comment on the
rack-mount variant.  We found the price/feature set to be better than
several other vendors that we evaluated.  We've had the equipment for
several months now and found it to perform great.

chad

On 9/26/14, 7:51 AM, Jason Lixfeld wrote:
> Group,
>
> I'm looking for options and opinions on a cost effective, multi-port (6'ish port SFP/SFP+) RFC2544/EtherSAM rack appliance that can act as the remote/loopback for our field installers' portable RFC2544/EtherSAM enabled Exfo test sets.
>
> I came across XenaNetworks XenaCompact which looks like it would fit the bill, but I'm sure there are others (save Ixia, Exfo and Fluke, which I'm pretty much excluding by default because I imagine they are likely completely out to lunch on price relative to the extremely simplified feature set we require).
>
> Thanks in advance.

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
 If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at the above e-mail address.