IPv6 Default Allocation - What size allocation are you giving out

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Oct 9 16:31:03 UTC 2014

Nanites, window blinds, and soda cans, I can believe. Molecules, I tend to doubt.

I think we will see larger network segments, but I think we will also see greater separation of networks into segments along various administrative and/or automatic aggregation boundaries. The virtual topologies you describe will likely also have related prefix consequences.

Owen