IPv6 Default Allocation - What size allocation are you giving out

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Thu Oct 9 04:07:09 UTC 2014

Like I said, this was my understanding.... I am glad that it is being pointed out to be in-correct....

I don't have a reason for why a /64 as much as I also don't have any reason Why NOT....

So, let me ask the question in a different manner...
What is the wisdom / reasoning behind needing to give a /56 to a Residential customer (vs a /64).

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom