RADB

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Oct 8 22:11:49 UTC 2014

On 08/10/2014 21:44, Brandon Wade wrote:
> My next question is, why would RADB offer zero support for confirming
> this? And lastly, why should my organization pay $500 per year to a
> service that is unwilling to assist in making sure their subscriber is
> using their service properly?

radb.net checks for syntactic correctness of database objects.  Semantic
analysis is network dependent and is outside the scope of what the RADB
staff can provide.  If you need this, you should hire someone who
understands your network and who can determine whether your irrdb objects
are a reasonable representation of your routing policy.

Nick