Survey about RPKI/DNSSEC

Matthias Waehlisch m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 8 07:36:02 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

  we already received 140 replies. Many thanks!

  We hope to gather some more responses. If you didn't participate in
the survey so far, please help us to better understand the deployment of
RPKI and DNSSEC:

                 http://eSurv.org?u=rpkidnssec

  The survey is anonymous and should not take more than 5 minutes to
commplete.

Thanks

matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST