wifi blocking [was Re: Marriott wifi blocking]

Roy r.engehausen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 01:59:22 UTC 2014

The SF Bay Area Rapid Transits System) turned off cellphones in 2011.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/BART-admits-halting-cell-service-to-stop-protests-2335114.php

and the FCC emphasis that future actions "recognizes that any
interruption of cell phone service poses serious risks to public safety"

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/BART-cell-phone-shutdown-rules-adopted-2344326.php