Belkin Router issues this morning?

Justin Krejci JKrejci at usinternet.com
Tue Oct 7 15:34:06 UTC 2014

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23belkin

Sounds like a bad firmware update most likely.
Presumably the Belkin routers perform caching DNS for the LAN clients for if the LAN clients use alternate DNS servers (OpenDNS, Google, your ISPs, etc) there are no longer any issues for those devices, as reported by several random people on the Internet.