Marriott wifi blocking

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Mon Oct 6 19:01:06 UTC 2014

I live in a condo.  I have a WLAN set up.  More people move in and start
setting up WLANs and the collective noise of those WLANs starts to
impact the performance of my WLAN.  Just because I was there first
doesn't mean I have any right to start de-authing the newcomers.  I
don't see how Marriott has any additional rights to de-auth personal
hotspots than I do to de-auth my neighbours.

--
Hugo