Netalyzr Android: call for volunteers

Srikanth Sundaresan srikanth at gatech.edu
Sun Oct 5 22:43:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Netalyzr is a free network measurement and debugging app developed
by the International Computer Science Institute, Berkeley.

It is designed to check for a wide range of network problems and neutrality
violations, including unadvertised port filtering, DNS wildcarding, and
hidden proxy servers. Our browser applet has more than a million runs.

Netalyzr for Android was released in October 2013. We are happy to
announce a new release that has new tests for better middlebox
probing and a better UI.

If you're interested, you can download and run the app from
Google Play [1].  If you already have the app, please consider
updating and re-running it - it would be very helpful for us to
capture updates regarding how the mobile Internet is evolving.

Oh and: please consider watching our talk at NANOG 62 on Monday [2]!

Thanks,
The Netalyzr Team.

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.berkeley.icsi.netalyzr.android&hl=en
[2] https://www.nanog.org/meetings/abstract?id=2419