Marriott wifi blocking

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Oct 5 06:23:11 UTC 2014

Perhaps. I admit that trademark would be a novel approach that might succeed. Of course if I put a satire of Starbucks up on the captive portal, do I qualify under the fair use doctrine for satire?

I think in most cases, people are able to be adults and work it out reasonably without involving the FCC or the PTO.

Owen