Marriott wifi blocking

Michael Thomas mike at mtcc.com
Sun Oct 5 06:23:21 UTC 2014

On 10/04/2014 11:13 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:
> Very true. I wasn't talking about ideal solutions. I was talking about current state of FCC regulations.
>
> Further, you seem to assume a level of control over client behavior that is rare in my experience.
>
> Owen

I this particular case, I think that enterprise could go a very long way
to driving a solution through
standards and deployment. They, after all, call the shots of who does
and who doesn't get over
the corpro-drawbridge. A much different state of affairs than the
typical unwashed masses dilemma.

Assuming that there's the perception that this is a big enough problem,
of course.

Mike