Marriott wifi blocking

Gregory Moberg gmoberg at logmatrix.com
Fri Oct 3 20:28:14 UTC 2014

I would think this would not sit very well with the providers.  They've
likely installed equip nearby to the hotel & conv.ctr in order to
adequately handle the concentration of devices at that location.  True?

--
Greg Moberg, Director, NerveCenter Engineering
LogMatrix, Inc |  http://www.logmatrix.com/ | CommunityForum