Marriott wifi blocking

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Oct 4 02:27:06 UTC 2014

Except that this is the difference between what happens at a Marriott and what would happen at a business that was running rogue AP detection. In the business the portable AP would be trying to look like the network that the company operated so as to siphon off legitimate users. In a hotel the portable AP would be trying to create a different, separate network. And so your thesis does not hold.

I think this is the distinction we need. Because it's clear that the business thing should be able to happen and the hotel thing should