Equinix Sales

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Oct 3 20:31:32 UTC 2014

My experience with Core Site has been that their sales people are responsive, but their other areas not so much.

What one would expect from a Telco-owned facility.

Equinix, the sales people are less responsive, but at least when I open a ticket with them, it gets done pretty quickly in most cases.

Owen