DDOS - Law enforcement

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Fri Oct 3 01:02:31 UTC 2014

Hi All, I just thought I would throw a little stone out here onto towards
all the law enforcement people who are inevitably watching this list. As
someone who, like most of the others on this list has to deal with the
effects of scumbags who send DDOS attacks towards my networks, It amazes me
how you cannot put more effort into the blatant DDOS for hire platforms that
are readily available to anyone. I mean how can these sites be allowed to
continue unmolested when you can spend so much effort on P2P platforms ? I
am referring to in particular - http://top10booters.com/ etc. How blatant do
these scumbags have to be, they are even using ".com" addresses !