Low-numbered ASes being hijacked? [Re: BGP Update Report]

Jason Bothe jason at rice.edu
Sun Nov 30 20:57:31 UTC 2014

I’m not new here but the thread caught my eye, as I am one of the lower ASs being mentioned.  I guess there isn’t really anything one can do to prevent these things other than listening to route servers, etc.  I guess it’s all on what the upstream decides to allow-in and re-advertise.

Jason

Jason Bothe, Manager of Networking

                               o   +1 713 348 5500
                               m  +1 713 703 3552