Buying IP Bandwidth Across a Peering Exchange

Ammar Zuberi ammar at fastreturn.net
Wed Nov 26 12:42:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

I’m pretty sure IX Reach can take you into an Equinix exchange, so it is probably possible that they allow this kind of stuff to happen.

Ammar.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.