Buying IP Bandwidth Across a Peering Exchange

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Wed Nov 26 01:23:09 UTC 2014

The way our exchange works is 2 different products in regards to this.

1.Peering on the exchange.  This is a BGP exchange.
2.Private VLAN.  Each side gets a private VLAN between the two.

Either way you buy capacity on the exchange and it¹s up to you how you use
it.

I have some Equinix documents on their exchange port offerings if you are
interested.

Justin

--
Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin.net>