Seeking IPv6 Security Resources

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:32:16 UTC 2014

Hail NANOG!

I am looking for IPv6 security resources to add to:
http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ipv6/security/

These could be best current practice documents, case-studies,
lessons-learned/issues-found, research/evaluations, RFCs, or anything else
focused on IPv6 security really.

I'm not requesting that anyone do any new work, just that you point me to
solid public documents that already exist. Feel free to share on-list or
privately, both documents you may have authored and those you have found
helpful.

Thanks!
~Chris

Note: Not every document shared will get posted to the Deploy360 site.

--
@ChrisGrundemann
http://chrisgrundemann.com