abuse reporting tools

Paul Bennett paul.w.bennett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:42:44 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 6:44 AM, Paul Bennett <paul.w.bennett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Inspired by this thread (and other recent similar ones about how hard
> it is to report abuse in the right format to the right people), I've
> decided I'm going to start work on [a] Perl module

Well ... preliminary ground work has started. It's not much, yet, but
it's out there _just_ enough to (hopefully) prove I'm serious about
this

https://github.com/PWBENNETT/Net-Abuse-Reporter

Patches / collaboration more than welcome, if you think you can glean
what's going on inside my head (related to this project, at least).

--
Paul W Bennett